‘Manifestation Techniques’ seem to be the latest and most powerful “buzzword” worldwide in the Meditation and Self Improvement Community at the present time.
On this page I show you how to apply these techniques for yourself personally – in a new and unique way.
Essentially these are actually not new techniques, but are a clever combination of older techniques with a new “twist” to them, that is turning out to be very powerful, effective and popular.
They take snippets from Meditation, Self Hypnosis, Affirmations, Autogenic Training, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Deep Mental Self Exploration to create a powerful tool for changes for the better in your life.
The overall reasoning behind all this is based on two general statements:-
….The First – that we create our own reality, and we have the power to change that reality by using very deep levels of our minds, and –
….Second – that there are very deep down abilities in our minds – that could almost be called “psychic” – that we can also use to bring about these changes.
What do I mean by that ?
For the first statement…… we only have to look at the example of Meditation.
If we meditate regularly,it is easy to see that fairly rapidly we have a more relaxed outlook on life, we are less tense, less argumentative, and generally feel better and more “balanced” in everything that we do.
And for the second statement……all of us have differing levels of Intuition or Psychic Power in our Subconscious mental makeup – that differ from person to person, and may be partly hereditary.
Also there appears to be a general belief that women are more Intuitive than men – I think that we all believe that.
I am not talking about the so-called Psychic Powers that supposedly allow some people to communicate with the dead, to see into the past or the future, to see ghosts, or move objects using their minds only, or bend spoons and so on.
I am talking about the day to day psychic powers ( I will call them psychic with a small ‘p’ instead of a big ‘P’ !), that we have all come across from time to time, but not really understood – for example:-
……….How often have you been looking at someone with concentration – across a crowded room for example -and they suddenly turn and look directly at you as though they felt you looking at them ?
……….How often have you walked into an empty house, or an empty room, and had the feeling that you are not alone, but someone else is there, and usually you are right ?
……….How often have you had a ‘feeling ‘ that something particular was about to happen ( for example, a phone about to ring, somebody about to come to your front door, and so on ) – and then it does – and you wonder how the heck you knew that it was about to happen ?
……….How often have you noticed that if you concentrate hard on someone’s back – without them being aware of you – then they will often pull down the back of their shirt or sweater, for no obvious reason (especially women) ?
………..How often have you noticed that if you have a cat or a dog lying relaxed, but not asleep, near you – – and you look hard at them , they will suddenly turn and look directly at you, as though they could feel you looking ?
………..How often have you come to a place that you are sure that you have never been to before, and suddenly had a sense of having seen this before – a form of “deja vu ?”
………..How often have you personally experienced ( or known friends who have experienced) the situation where you suddenly do not want to get on a particular train, or bus, or plane – for no conscious reason, and later find out that the one that you didn’t get on had an accident or breakdown or something ?
………..How often, especially if you are doing something creative, have you so “locked in” to your creativity, that it is just humming along almost by itself – so that you lost all awareness of everything else around you, and the time just seems to fly by – and so on ?
………..How many of you created an “Imaginary Friend” when you were children…(I know I certainly did !) – and this Imaginary Friend was so “real” to you that you apparently saw it, talked with it, often had a certain chair for it and so on… as though it was a sort of psychic manifestation for you ?!
(Remember Big Bird’s imaginary friend Snuffleupaugus on Sesame Street ?!)
What am I trying to point out here, as regards Manifestation Techniques ?
Simply that there are parts of our mind that we do not understand – but that are powerful – and if we can “tap into them,” then we can use them as additional tools to make our reality more efficient and satisfying, in the same way as we do with meditation – but even more powerfully.
And that is basically what Manifestation Techniques are trying to do
I should point out to you however – that because Manifestation Techniques are so new and popular, there is a lot of “hype” and for lack of a better word, what I will call “New Age Gobbledygook” – so if you are exploring Manifestation Techniques, look carefully, closely and use your better judgment.
What are the actual TECHNIQUES – of these Manifestation Techniques ?
There are many different people offering workshops and books and similar things about Manifestation Techniques, that all differ slightly from one another – but if you “boil them all down” to a common thread, it is as follows:-
(It is also most important for the efficient working of the Manifestation Technique, for you to WRITE DOWN your answers to all of the following –
1. Find an area in your life that you are not satisfied with, and wish to change (health, money, relationships etc.)
2. Regarding this area, look closely and truthfully at your present reality.
3. Write down how you would ideally like that reality to be different in the future.
4. Closely dissect WHY you want this.
5. Completely and truthfully, write down why you DO NOT want this, and/or what prevents you from realizing this – go over these reasons several times until you have a gut feeling that you have them all written down.
6. Go over each reason with a mental microscope and look at ways to change, update, improve or otherwise arrive at or attain an improved wisdom with each.
7. Find the general emotional feeling that you wish to change in this exercise (joy, calmness, freedom etc.)
8. Look at all the different ways that it would be possible to bring this change into reality.
9. Carefully look at ways that it would be possible to even remotely manifest these changes in your life RIGHT NOW – write them down.
10. Build a mental picture of every aspect of how this new reality would feel, in every way – intensify this picture – enjoy it, make the picture as strong as you possibly can – write down an accurate summary of all of these aspects.
11. Go over the whole thing at least twice more – to polish and refine each step, until you reach a stage of ‘gut feeling’ that you have everything complete and written down.
That is the Manifestation Technique process “in a nutshell”
So what I have done next is to expand the general Manifestation Technique outline above, so that you will be able to easily create your own Manifestation Technique for yourself – for free !
Instructions for creating Your Own personalized Manifestation Technique
First of all, I am sure that this will be a very important instrument for big change in your life –
… so, as I mentioned above on this page –
… go slowly and carefully with the first part of the Manifestation instructions –
… go over each step again and again until you are 101 percent sure that it is completely truthful and complete –
… then write it down and go over it even one more time.
This may take you several days – no problem – it is ‘the rest of your life’ that we are making better – so don’t be hasty !
It is best to split the first part of the Manifestation instructions into several sessions – rather than trying to do it all “in one sitting” –
… this way your Subconscious mind also has time to look at, and analyze your answers, and additional things may occur to you.
Ideally try to do each session when you are in a relaxed mental state – maybe after having listened to one of my meditation recordings.
Have a notebook or exercise book at hand – so you can write down your responses – THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
So – if you are all ready, then let’s start working !
Part One of your Manifestation Instructions
1. Think carefully about your life in general – what is working O.K. for you – and what is not.
Think about many different areas in your life – such as Health, Diet and Nutrition, Exercise, Relationships, Sexuality, Job, Money and so on.
Find the one area in your life that you MOST wish to change – write it down.
2. In this area that you have chosen – look carefully and completely at its present reality in your life – as truthfully as you possibly can – what things work well ? – what things work just alright ? – what things don’t work all that well ? – and what things really do not work well at all ? – ….make notes as you go along.
Write down the thing(s) about this area that you would most like to change.
3. Look closely at each of these and write down what emotions and feelings you would really like to feel in the future for each, what you ideally would want to feel, as opposed to what you have felt in the past.
For each of these things – write down WHY you want to feel these new emotions and feelings….what are the important reasons…what are the ones that are most important….list all the positive reasons until you feel happily complete as to WHY you want this new reality.
4. Now a very important and “soul searching” part – write down all of the reasons Why you do NOT want these things
– what stops you from having these ? – why can’t you have these ?
– what from your life up to now, prevents you from having these ?
– are you afraid or nervous to have these ? Why ?
– what are the negative things about these ?
– what are the costs, sacrifices or changes that you would have to make in order to have these ?
– keep looking for what other deep down things prevent you from having these – write them all down until you cannot possibly think of any other reasons that prevent you from having these…
– then think of even more !
5. Go over all these negative reasons again and again, and exaggerate them even more – see where they are involved with your deep down Inner Voices of the Victim, the Critic, the Child, the Injured, Inertia and so on – write them down.
(If you’re not familiar with these Inner Voices, click here to learn about them).
6. Go over all of these negative reasons once more, and this time look at each one and forgive, release, update and re-feel each one with a sense of being able to tap into a higher wisdom than these old outdated negative reasons have manifested or shown in the past.
Do this two or three times until you are certain that you have successfully updated each.
7. Write down the highest quality, the essence, the overall emotional feeling, the total benefit that you wanted to create in the # 3 section above (examples – joy, freedom, calmness, peace, completeness etc.)
8. Make this quality more real by looking at how it will feel in all aspects of your life, all your senses, all your emotions – how it will be as regards your sight, hearing, taste, touch, your experience of everything around you, conversations, colors, sights, sounds, food, music and so on – write it all down.
9. Write down specific ways that you can express these qualities in your life Right Now – regardless of everything else like circumstances, people, problems, your personal shortcomings, your perceived limitations, your economy and that of the world, the state of your environment and so on.
10. Now almost the ‘Most Important’ part – imagine what you want – feel what it would feel like – feel how this new reality would feel on all levels, allow it to be real, allow it to happen – relax into it and bask and enjoy the new reality that it brings….put all this down into words.
11. Finally The Most Important Part ! –
Go back over the last 3 sections only ( numbered 8, 9 and 10), and re-write them all In the Present Tense – for example –
– instead of “I would like to create more joy in my life” – write -“I am creating more joy in my life”
– instead of ” I will feel more complete in my relationship” – write – “I am feeling more complete in my relationship”
– instead of ” I will enjoy the new sense of inner stability” – write – ” I am enjoying the new sense of inner stability”
– instead of “I will feel more at ease talking to people that I do not know well” –write — “I feel more at ease talking to people that I do not know well”
…….be as complete as you can with this, as it is the “core” of your personal Manifestation Technique.
…and then …. go back over #3 above, and do the same thing with all the things that you wrote there, and again – putting them all into the Present Tense as you did in 8, 9 and 10.
See if that changes or adds anything to your answers in paragraphs # 8, 9 and 10 – if so make those changes.
Finally – go over the entire thing once or twice more – or until you have a definite sense of truthful completion.
Then re-write this, (in nice writing that you will be easily able to read !! – or type it out) – but only the things from sections 8, 9 and 10 above.
RE-read what you have written a couple of times, so that you are familiar with it – as this will be your “script” for your personal Manifestation Technique.
(If you have been truthful and complete in this, then you should have a great sense of “Aaaah – all done, feels good” – about now ! Enjoy it and when you are ready move on to Part 2 below).
Part Two of your Manifestation Instructions
How Do I Use My Own Personal Manifestation Script ?
This part is very simple – in effect all you have to do is slowly read your “Script” back to yourself, regularly, once or twice a day,
-but it is of supreme importance that you do this out loud for the Manifestation to work effectively.
What this is doing, is entering your Manifestation information into your conscious and subconscious mind in three separate ways – by thinking about it (mental) – by reading it (visual) – and by hearing it (auditory) – which makes it very powerful.
It is yet much more powerful and effective if you do this when your mind is in a very quiet and receptive mood – typically as occurs straight after you have been meditating.
It would therefore probably be very worthwhile to purchase one of my Pre-Recorded Guided Meditation CDs or MP3 downloads for this, as any one of them will effortlessly put you in the required mental state for your Personal Manifestation Technique to be the most effective.
You can click HERE to go directly to the page about these Pre-Recorded Guided Meditations.
Then, slowly read your “Manifestation Script” to yourself – quietly but out loud – and concentrate carefully on each sentence, and at the same time try to draw the feelings associated with each sentence deep within you, so that they become part of your subconscious mind.
Ideally, read through your “Manifestation Script” twice more aloud in the same way – then just be quiet for a few minutes, and feel the truth of what you have been telling yourself, and give thanks that your subconscious mind is smoothly and effortlessly changing your reality for the better for you.
Be happy that your life is changing for the better, more and more each day, and in every way.
Then ‘come back to the present’ and have a big self-satisfied stretch – almost like a cat when it wakes up !
Congratulations ! – you have just made the first step to changing the rest of your life – for the better !